[c-nsp] RSP720 LAN module support?

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Mon Apr 9 15:13:53 EDT 2007

> 	I was wondering if anyone had a list of LAN modules
> supported by the RSP720/SRB?

The 'Guide to Supported Hardware for Cisco 7600 Series Routers
with Cisco IOS Release 12.2SR' (http://tinyurl.com/qvk8s) is
supposed to be the authorative source.

However, the guide doesn't seem to be fully updated with the new
RSP. (It does list the RSP720 as supported but none of the blades
*with* the RSP. For example, for the 6748-SFP it says that it's
only supported with Sup720).

The guide does have a short list of hardware and features *not*
supported with the RSP720, so I guess it's fair to say that all
other hw listed in the guide *is* supported.

-A