[c-nsp] RSP720 and OSM-7609 chassis question

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:41:42 EDT 2007

The "new" chassis for the OSR-7609 was the regular 7609 chassis, the -
S chassis
is the next chassis after that.  The OSR-7609 has been EoS for over 2
years now,
I would not expect newer cards to be supported in it.    The RSP720
works in the "7609"
chassis, which has been out for some time; The 7609-S isn't a new
chassis just for
that supervisor.

Phil