[c-nsp] 3750 tcam log

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Apr 11 04:04:05 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I am posting this as a follow up. It seems it was related to tcam resource exhaustion.
I reduced the number of routes going into the 3750 and now see
3750E-Jenner#sh platform tcam log-results

                       CAM Log Results
Total Number of PortASICs: 1

  ASIC 0
    Lookup "L3 Local Forwarding", value C
    TCAM Index 4336, TCAM Table Index 4336
    Cam Log Keys
      key-0: C0-00204009-3EADA0E0
      key-1: C0-002011E9-51D04AB0
      key-2: C0-00200C0A-53BF0E27
      key-3: C0-00201008-5271CC44

  Notes:
    a) key-0 is most recent cam key
    b) key-0 contains lsb's and key-3 contains msb's
    c) watch for Lookup field in cam key for validating results
    d) TCAM Table Index -1 indicates invalid results
No more invalid results.

There were no listings in the sh platform ip unicast failed routes/adj , so I do not know if it was corrupted, or related to too much information.
I've been looking for a mib that we can poll but have not found anything for the 3750 (only the 6500) does anyone know of a way to track this besides a script?

Thanks
Brian