[c-nsp] vlan configuration for video system

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:22:21 EDT 2007

What I'm saying is there are not a lot of ways to dynamically assign those
video devices/ports to certain vlans. You may look into VMPS, it can do vlan
assignments based on mac address, but it requires a switch capable of being
the server. Designate ports 1-X for video and put them in your video vlan.
Configure them for priority queuing and the switch to "mls qos trust dscp".