[c-nsp] Cisco load balancers with SSL offload

James Slepicka cisco-nsp at slepicka.net
Mon Apr 16 11:00:00 EDT 2007

We're doing SSL termination on CSS11503s (available on the 11501S-C and
above).  The 11503 is modular and price can vary greatly based on
config, so I won't toss out any numbers.

After a few tweaks to solve poor performance issues (ssl-queue-delay, in
particular), I've been pretty happy with them.  I'm curious to know,
aside from the fact that it's an aging platform, why you're not.

p.s. -- Though I have limited experience with them, I'd recommend
staying away from the Radware boxes.  We, and the Radware tech we had
installing them, ran into tons of problems.

James