[c-nsp] Cisco load balancers with SSL offload

Marcin Mazurek M.Mazurek at netsync.pl
Tue Apr 17 11:32:41 EDT 2007

> We've also tested the ACE, and have several in production.  It's going
> to be a definite upgrade from the CSS when some of the little kinks are
> worked out.  We are currently using their 6500 module, and have the
> actual appliance that is going to be released in testing.  There are
> some nice features that are coming on them.

What are You experiences with ACE if Youcan tell us. I know ACE2 will be
out for sale on june withsoftware version 2.x following.

How do You find ACE comparing to CSM?

What about TCP offload, does it improve performance?

Any major issues with ACE?

br

--
Marcin Mazurek

http://www.netsync.pl/  -  ::::  -  nic-hdl: MM3380-RIPE
GnuPG 6687 E661 98B0 AEE6 DA8B  7F48 AEE4 776F 5688 DC89