[c-nsp] Session based QoS policies on 12.2SB

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Thu Apr 19 06:56:40 EDT 2007

Nigel Camp wrote:
> Packets actually match the respective classes, but queueing never kicks
> in.
>
> Even if a bandwidth is applied to the Virtual Access - queueing just
> won't work.
>
> Is this the same for you?

That *may* just be a display issue on the session policy-map session
counters?  I'm not sure, but I see what you're saying.

If I do a:

show policy-map session uid 39 output

Under the priority classification the last thing I see is "Priority 50%
(750 kbps)..." but then no Queuing indication under it. (like I see with
the bandwidth statements)

It's hard to say if queuing is actually happening or not.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Field tested: Manufacturing doesn't have a test system.