[c-nsp] how to make all traffic flow through central node in MPLS-VPN?

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Apr 20 11:29:42 EDT 2007

> You can do InterAs VPNv4 with mp-bgp between ASBR or
> mp-bpg between RR.
> You can find a detailed analysis of Carrier's
> Carrier architecture on
> MPLS-VPN VOLII book

Thanks for the quick help.

to my understanding, carrier's carrier VPN establish a
pseudo-carrier over ISP network. What I'm not clear
is, could it be possible to make traffic route inside
that VPN flow through a customer's central node ?

e.g.

 site-a \
         \
           \
 site-b ----  MPLS-VPN  -- central_node

         /
 site-c /

 traffic from site_a to site_b will be routed to
central node at first, then central_node will process
those traffic after which it is sent to site_be.

Joe

joe