[c-nsp] 2960-24TT-L or larger?

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Fri Apr 20 16:47:24 EDT 2007

Thanks, Adrian and Rolf for the feedback.

I was not even aware of the ME 2400 option. That does look like a
nice-looking SP switch. I wonder how widely that is deployed and much of a
future it might have in the mind of Cisco. Wouldn't want to be stuck with
something too much on the margins of the Cisco Marketing Plan ...

I agree with Rolf's p.o.v. that the QoS marking / policing should be done as
close to the customer as possible (i.e. on the radio).

Good to know either switch (2960 or ME 2400) will handle the load without
breaking a sweat.

Adam