[c-nsp] IS-IS or OSPF as IGP?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Sun Apr 22 08:45:06 EDT 2007

On (2007-04-22 03:04 -0400), Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

> Welcome to the miracle of having every config command lag because it has
> to query against a tacacs server. Sensible people would have a) not
> designed a system that is so easy to fuck up, or b) at least have a local
> configuration option which can run commands through an allow/deny regexp
> without having to query a remote server every time.

CLI Views might be one alternative here.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_white_paper09186a00801ee18d.shtml

But quite poorly available on the higher end gear, just came to
12.2(33)SRB. We've used it in CPE's quite long time to provide
partners limited set of access.

--
  ++ytti