[c-nsp] bandwidth mgmt multiple dsl lines through 2801

Dan dan at technc.com
Sun Apr 22 12:12:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a 2801 doing pbr routing to four adsl connections via 827
routers.  Each of the 25 different internal sub networks is route-map'd
to a certain dsl connection according to usage amount that I have
monitored over time.  What I would like to be able to do is bandwidth
control some of those internal subnets so they cannot utilize an entire
dsl connection.

eg:

subnet 192.168.5.0/24 would only be able to have 1.5mbit of dsl #2 which
is a total of 5mbit.

I have the 2801 setup with acl's for each sub network and each sub
network is being route-map'ed already.  What would be the best way to
implement a qos policy to do this?

Thanks,
Dan.