[c-nsp] Polices on routed interfaces

Andrew Degtiariov andrew.degtiariov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:22:24 EDT 2007

Hi guys

I have been configured policy-map on routed interface on Catalis 6000
running IOS (native mode).
Here is output of the 'sh policy-map int Fa6/9' command:

 FastEthernet6/9

  service-policy input: INET-2M

    class-map: class-default (match-any)
      3469423 packets
      5 minute offered rate 32 pps
      match: any
      police :
        2000000 bps 2000000 limit 2000000 extended limit
        aggregate-forwarded 3469423 packets action: set-dscp-transmit
        exceeded 0 packets action: drop
        aggregate-forward 49 pps exceed 0 pps

Does a word "aggregate-forwarded" mean that the policy-maps on routed
interfaces is aggregate? I mean if I have INET-2M attached to 2 or
more routed interfaces the bandwidth will share between these
interfaces?

--
Andrew Degtiariov
DA-RIPE