[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR Configuration issue

Keith Madara kjm at voicenet.com
Fri Apr 27 15:05:34 EDT 2007

Hello,

  I have been using a 7206VXR for many years now to provide DSL Services.  We are running this unit utilizing PPPoE.  Recently, we attempted to insert a PA-MC-T3 card into the unit and program a Multilink PPP connection for a Customer with 3 T1's bonded together.  While the individual serial interfaces went up/down, I could not get the PPP to establish as I believe it was attempting to become PPPoE.  I placed ppp username/passwords on each Serial Interface for authentication/authorization with no luck.  Does anyone know of a work around for this type of situation?

Current Config:
vpdn enable
!
vpdn-group 1