[c-nsp] nat question

Dan dan at technc.com
Mon Apr 30 19:08:06 EDT 2007

Kevin,

That make sense.  Now how can I route certain ip's or subnets to this
gateway?  On the lan port f0/0 i already have a route-map called "inet"
that sets the next-hop behavior for subnets.  When I create a sequence
in the "inet" route-map that permits a certain ip and sets the next-hop
to the gateway on the vlan303(64.x.x.3) it does not work.

Thanks,
Dan.