[c-nsp] Features missing from 12.0(31)S6 that are in S3?!

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Aug 1 12:26:54 EDT 2007

So riddle me this.  I run an image comparison between 12.0(31)S3 and
12.0(31)S6 for a 7200, Service Provider and get these features as
supported in S3 but not S6:

L2VPN Interworking - Ethernet to VLAN Interworking
L2VPN Interworking: Ethernet VLAN to ATM AAL5
L2VPN Interworking: Ethernet VLAN to Frame Relay
L2VPN Interworking: Frame Relay to ATM AAL5

Does that seem odd to anyone else?

Also, comparing 12.0(31)S3 to 12.2(31)SB6 (7200, Service Provider)
shows 12.0 as supporting; for example, these features, but 12.2 as not:

L2VPN Interworking - Ethernet to VLAN Interworking
Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP)

AToM/EoMPLS/L2VPN stuff is important to me today as I need to find
the proper image for a client, but this is just confusing.

Is feature navigator having a bad day, or am I?