[c-nsp] Configure QoS by time

Pablo Almido almidoster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:35:40 EDT 2007

Thanks all for responses,  I have my QoS policy configured with NBAR,
and I do not use access-list, I want to know if there is anyway for
retire at 22:00 from interface WAN  no service-policy  output
mypolicyQoS  and then put  for example at 8:30  all days interface wan
 service-policy  output  mypolicyQoS.
In adittion,  I have read in some links  that I can use a script in
linux with cron and expect.