[c-nsp] Configure QoS by time [bcc][faked-from]

Tolstykh, Andrew ATolstykh at integrysgroup.com
Thu Aug 2 01:06:01 EDT 2007

You can schedule a simple job in Kiwi Cattools (freeware up to 5 managed
devices).
KRON supports only the exec level cli commands.

Applying and removing service-policy maps on the live router may cause
router stability issues (saw this issue in 12.4 and 12.3 code - this
depends on the actual service-policy, basic policy should work fine), so
I am with Victor on this one - use the time-range and the dummy
access-list within the match-all (not match-any) class-map. If you have
match-any class-maps then this alternative will not work for you and you
may want to schedule a Cattools job.