[c-nsp] MPLS "Tag Control" process - what does this do?

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Fri Aug 3 09:00:17 EDT 2007

You're right, those prefixes are not ours!

The hunt is now on to find out where this was happening.  The router that I
posted the logs from before does not appear to be redistributing anything other
than connected and statics into OSPF - I'll have to find out if someone has
changed the config since or if it was happening elsewhere in the network......

Thanks for the likely answer and explanation, Oli.

Reuben