[c-nsp] MTU Size of a 3com 3550 SI

Lubos Pinkava acm at casablanca.cz
Tue Aug 7 06:40:40 EDT 2007

My mistake, sorry...

[5500-SI]display interface GigabitEthernet 1/0/25
 GigabitEthernet1/0/25 current state : DOWN
 IP Sending Frames' Format is PKTFMT_ETHNT_2, Hardware address is
0016-e0e1-019b
 Media type is not sure, loopback not set
 Port hardware type is 1000_SFP_NO_CONNECTOR
 Unknown-speed mode, unknown-duplex mode
 Link speed type is autonegotiation, link duplex type is autonegotiation
 Flow-control is not enabled
 The Maximum Frame Length is 1522

It's 39xx series, not 56xx :(

Lubos