[c-nsp] Dual E1/T1 - best practice in combining them?

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Sat Aug 11 16:29:01 EDT 2007

I have just enabled a second E1 for a customer. No problem there as
such, just two point-to-point links with same weight routes pointing
towards both links, results in a pretty equal distribution of the
traffic flows on both links. Of course  this also means a single flow
will only have a maximum of 2mbit of bandwidth available (which in this
case isn't really much of a problem - at least not yet). I could go
Multilink PPP, but as the lines are supposed to be redundant, I don't
want to risk the whole bundle being unusable if one of the links is dead ...

Suggestions anybody?

-garry

--

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
neiter deserve nor receives either   --  B.Franklin