[c-nsp] PPPOE DNS Question

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Aug 15 09:42:19 EDT 2007

Thanks everyone for your replies.... we have no entry today in the
virtual-template and Radius wasn't sending it out in an AV-Pair ... so it
appears to be coming from the "ip name-server" statement if I understand
correctly...

Am going to implement "ppp ipcp dns" so that we have specific control over
it's assignment...

Thanks,

Paul