[c-nsp] 7204vxr freeze-up question

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Fri Aug 17 10:22:17 EDT 2007

Masood,

Thanks for the advice. Current IOS is 12.2(13)T16. We'll look into upgrading
it. I'll have to see what will support the NPE300; we're running very few
features, though, so I don't expect to have an issue...

The GBIC is plugged into a Bridgewave radio; power cycling the radio does
not resolve the issue, only cycling the router does, so I think the issue is
on the router end. But we'll keep in mind the suggestion.

Thanks again,
Adam