[c-nsp] QoS - questions

Jeff Tantsura jeff.tantsura at sscplus.nl
Tue Aug 21 05:36:57 EDT 2007

Hi Oli,

My understanding was that at least in 12.0S one could configure explicit and
implicit policers so in case

class LLQ
 priority "bandwidth"
policer would kick in only in case of congestion
while in
class LLQ
 priority
 police "bandwidth"
policer would drop any traffic above the bandwidth specified.

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Regards,,
Jeff