[c-nsp] Annex-M 877

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Aug 22 11:55:55 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Does anyone know if the 877 which supports Annex-M (3mb upstream on ADSL2+)
is a software upgrade or a hardware specific device.

I've seen 877-M mentioned, along with 1801-M and an ADSL WIC-M, but I don't
know if these are special hardware releases or not.

If they are special hardware releases. anyone got any part numbers or know
if they cost more. and which countries they are released on.

Thanks all.

.Skeeve

--
Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
--
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum