[c-nsp] upgrading ROMMON on a SUP2

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Tue Aug 28 18:21:52 EDT 2007

Not sure if this was answered already.

What is the config register set to?

Can you get the output of  'show bootvar' and 'remote command switch show
bootvar'

Also, at what point is the [ctrl-break] not working? Does it not work as
you bootup (when the rommon image banner is printed)? Or does it not work
once the IOS is booted (which is controlled by the rommon variable).

sukumar