[c-nsp] Inconsistent vlan (6500, spanning tree)

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Mon Dec 3 10:27:49 EST 2007

Is the new backup link just a dark fiber connection between the two
boxes? From the error message it looks like the frames are being
seriously corrupted at some point and that is causing the problems.

The SPANTREE-SP-2-RECV_PVID_ERR error message indicates that the PVST+
BPDU for vlan 53 was received on vlan 55.  Looking at your configuration
I don't see how this is possible.  I have seen some strange behavior
with faulty Supervisors, but nothing like this.