[c-nsp] multilink bundle

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Tue Dec 4 20:21:43 EST 2007

Just to answer everyones questions here's the story.

One end has a 7206 NPE G1 with 1 gig of ram

other end has 7204 NPE 300 with 256 megs of ram

Each router has a  PA-MC-T3= (the channelized ds3 card)

We do have a ds3 it just has channels 1-5 stripped of it to do voice
between the locations.  I would like to use the rest of the DS3's
bandwidth for data but I can't seem to find a way to do that without
just using a crap load of T1's put into multilink bundles.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Joseph