[c-nsp] How to easily and securely pull configuration fromaPIX/ASA

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Wed Dec 5 13:08:53 EST 2007

I could be wrong, but I think that any remote access (SSL/SSH/SCP) is
going to require a username/password combo.  Of course, those protocols
can be limited to source IPs.  I don't believe you can limit a protocol
to a certain command.  You can with TACACS (not sure if supported on
ASA) using authorization though.  But I think you're stuck if you want
to only use an SSH public/private key to authenticate.  I far from being
a AAA/RSA expert though...

Chuck