[c-nsp] Flowmask Config?

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Mon Dec 10 09:36:32 EST 2007

Do a
show mls netflow flowmask
Nat requires interface full flow

Take a look here
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SXF/native/configuration/guide/netflow.html

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens
Sent: lunedì 10 dicembre 2007 15.24
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] Flowmask Config?

Hey guys,

I am trying to setup NAT for a few machines on a private network which
enters a 7609 on a Ethernet interface.
When I put the NAT commands, this error appears in the logs, and the NAT
does not work.

Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out what is going on?

...Skeeve

===
Error Message
%FM_EARL7-4-MLS_FLOWMASK_CONFLICT : mls flowmask may not be honored on
interface [chars] due to flowmask conflict
Explanation    The configured MLS flow mask conflicts with other
features/QoS configuration. The traffic on this interface will be sent to
software under this condition. NetFlow data export may not function
correctly for this interface under this condition.
Recommended Action    Remove the conflicting configuration and re-configure
the MLS flowmask

--
Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
--
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum