[c-nsp] cisco acs v3.3

Ivan c ivannetw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:58:56 EST 2007

Hi All,

A quick thanks up front for any help.

Had our Cisco ACS box die, but managed to get the hard drive to mount
in Linux and copied the "CiscoSecure ACS v3.3" folder off the drive.
Built up a new box and replaced the default "CiscoSecure ACS v3.3"
with the old servers folder. All the user/group info came up, but
unfortunately the network devices did not.

I know we should have used the "csutil" to back it up, but
unfortunately the ops group hadn't been managing the backups.

My question is there a way to restore the network devices? and where
does the network device information live?

Thanks
Ivan