[c-nsp] Cisco & Tacacs+

DAVID Sébastien sdavid at ecritel.net
Wed Dec 12 14:28:42 EST 2007

Yes i have enable aaa command :

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login telnet group tacacs+ enable
aaa authentication login console group tacacs+ enable
aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ enable
aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ if-authenticated none
aaa authorization commands 1 default group tacacs+ none
aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+ none
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group tacacs+
aaa accounting connection default start-stop group tacacs+
aaa accounting system default start-stop group tacacs+

My user can enter in configure mode and have access to all command. I'd like to restrict to configure an interface in example to set speed , duplex ....

Thanks