[c-nsp] CDP -- more than one neighbor on the same port?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Wed Dec 12 14:48:25 EST 2007

Jeff's guess was actually correct -- it's gigastack, which seems to be a
10Gbps half-duplex bus.

> It will quite happily traverse anything that is not actively handling
> these frames.

Thanks.  That's what I suspected -- I just thought I had read that it
wouldn't traverse non-cdp switches, and I never understood why that
would be true.  It's nice to have some confirmation that makes sense.

> gert

Thanks, Gert.