[c-nsp] BGP soft reconfiguration inbound

Mohamed Ahmad mo at streamuk.com
Tue Dec 18 07:30:23 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I was wondering what was the effect of disabling "soft-reconfiguration
inbound" on our neighbor statement with our provider (basically a live
network). I was looking at the ram usage and it's been going up slowly. We
currently receive full table from our provider but filter to get only
default (I know we can get them to just send a default but we might remove
filter in the future to get full routes on an upgraded router). Any ill
effects of removing the "soft-reconfiguration inbound"?

Many thanks,

Registered Company No.: 4206916
VAT No.: GB 774 2593 02

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.