[c-nsp] AP-1242AG config

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:01:52 EST 2007

Ok, tried removing BVI1 and replace it with another BVI but it isnt allowed
to remove it.
Also couldnt do "bridge-group 100 route ip" This command is only allowed on
bridge-group 1.
I ended up having to change the native vlan on the switch trunk port to
match the IP I wanted to use for BVI1.
It seems that cisco doesnt let you change BVI1 to match any other vlan
unless you make that vlan the native vlan.
For now I can reach the AP to manage it, so its a hack/workaround but unless
im missing something else im stuck with only being able to use the native
vlan as a management interface.

Thanks for the help guys,

Joel P