[c-nsp] OT: How do you fight spam in your enterprise? I need help

Felix Nkansah felixnkansah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:13:04 EST 2007

Hello,

I know this aint necessarily cisco stuff, but please help me out.

I've been having persistent problems with spam in my network. Email users
(from my CEO to everyone) are complaining each day about the spam.

We use Exchange server 2003.

I should be glad that you share with me on how you manage and fight spam in
your corporate networks. Is there a particular technology, software,
appliance, etc you have deployed that has proven to be 98% effective? Are
there any settings or features on Exchange I also need to enable or disable?

Please share your experiences with me.

Thanks,

Felix