[c-nsp] AP-1242AG config

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:37:11 EST 2007

Well,

Thanks to everyone who replied and helped me out on this.
I re-did it the way Anamari suggested and they are all working the way they
should be.
Both Vlans give out their respective DHCP leases as they should and now my
7921's register correctly.
I deployed 6 AP's today covering 3 separate floors and so far as of this
email they are all working correctly.
I will now be testing it throughout the week for performance issues related
to my VoIP.

Thanks again,

Joel P