[c-nsp] Aironet Indoor or Router Wireless for WLAN

Pablo Almido almidoster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:31:56 EST 2007

According to Cisco I have to run a Site Survey for deploying a WLAN.
Currently I need deploy it in my enterprise, iluminate several
courtrooms conference in the building, how can I run a good site
survey?. In addition, I have router wireless trednet but it does not
work very well, because the wall are made of a material called drive
wall. I think that a more power RF my users could connect from a major
distance, which is best choice Aironet 1250 Series , Aironet 1300
Series or a router Wireless as Cisco 851W or 871W.