[c-nsp] Wireless Technology / direction

jacob c jctx09 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 13:48:35 EST 2007

Hello,

  I was hoping to get some input or even examples for the two issues below.

  1) What product(s) are guys using to manage a hybrid of Cisco and other vendors access points? Has anyone tried AMP or Trapeze? Will Cisco WLSE/WDS manage OTHER vendor's products?

  2) I need to put togeher a technology report stating what the current trends/direction and where we should be going with our wireless technology? Things to be covered would be what model APs to buy and what protocols to run, ie: 802.11g, 802.11n etc. Does have a template/sample presenation or any good links to some good articles discussing these issues?

  Any help is definitely appreciated.

  Thank you,
  Jay