[c-nsp] Which Version for 6500?

Jonathan Crawford jcrawford at servious.org
Thu Dec 27 19:31:50 EST 2007

Jeff,

We are running 12.2(33)SXH on one of our Cat6.5k's and 12.2(18)SXE6 on the
other... I'd go with the upgrade, there are some nice features like tcp-mss
settings under tunnels, and a few other things I cannot recall right now
that I have missed when going from the newer to older. I've not seen any
stability issues with either of them.

-Jonathan