[c-nsp] IPTV and MPLS

netman netman at oneidatel.net
Thu Feb 1 07:16:26 EST 2007

You guys are awesome with these responses. I appreciate the detail that has
been in these posts.

SSM is one of the things I was looking at. Out STB's do not support it as
far as I know. The static IGMP joins would mean that all the channels are
always provided on the network.

Is your SSM static type mappings?

I was looking at it as a way to make sure another source did not show up on
our network with the same multicast address as one of our channels and screw
up that channel.

Thanks

Don Hickey