[c-nsp] arp over GRE Tunnel

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Thu Feb 1 20:25:48 EST 2007

right.  unsupported  :)
besides a GRE tunnel is a p2p interface so the concept of arp doesn't
make sense.  do you want to join 2 L2 domains together?  depending on your
needs there is a rich suite of tunnelling technologies (everything from
STUN to L2TPv3 to EoMPLS to AToM).  if i had to guess from your existing
description i think you need L2TPv3.