[c-nsp] OT: Cisco 871 Wireless Interface - clients flapping

Yuri Lukin lists at swaggi.com
Sun Feb 4 16:24:30 EST 2007

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:35:12 -0500, Bob Fronk wrote
> The wireless adapters in the clients are Intel and Dell.  They do not
> have power save mode on.  This happens to all the clients at the same
> time, so I think it is unlikely to be Power Save mode.

Can you clarify which Intel (2200, 2915 or 3945) chipset you have? There are
some known issues with the 3945 driver AFAIK. If all the clients lose their
connection at the same time then it's more likely that either your upstream
connection flaps, the radio resets or the AP/router crashes altogether. Can
you post the following to list next time it happens:

debug dot11 dot11radio0 trace print mgmt
debug dot11 mgmt interface
debug dot11 mgmt msg
debug dot11 mgmt state-machine
debug dot11 mgmt station detail