[c-nsp] Interface down on errors

Rick Williams rwill at cisco.com
Tue Feb 6 11:47:51 EST 2007

Hi David,

It should be possible to use the interface reliability:

FastEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is up
   Hardware is i82543 (Livengood), address is 0009.e94f.8408 (bia
0009.e94f.8408)
   Internet address is 88.1.21.1/24
   MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec,
      reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255

reliability 255/255

as an EEM event trigger. When below some number, take action.

Regards,

Rick Williams,
Product Manager
Network Software and Systems Technology Group
Cisco Systems, Inc.
(919) 392-4640