[c-nsp] QoS for videoconferencing

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Feb 8 07:40:05 EST 2007

!
> class-map match-all AAUR02i-VideoConferencing
>  match access-group 100
> class-map match-all AAUR02i-Other
>  match access-group 199
>
> !
>
> policy-map AAUR02i
>  class AAUR02i-VideoConferencing
>   bandwidth 512
>  class AAUR02i-Other
>   bandwidth 2560

you can simplify this by

policy-map AAUR02i
 class AAUR02i-VideoConferencing
   bandwidth 512
 class class-default

you can apply RED or something else to class-default, no need to reserve
the remaining bandwidth there..
you can also evaluate to use LLQ ("priority"), but regular CBWFQ should
also work..

> int ATM 2/0.159
>  service-policy output AAUR02i

did you configure any vbr/abr on this PVC? I think we need this to
properly create backpressure..

See http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/121/where_policy.html and related
links.

	oli