[c-nsp] QoS for videoconferencing

Peter Salanki peter.salanki at bahnhof.net
Fri Feb 9 11:21:17 EST 2007

I would let all traffic except VC traffic be handled by class-
default. Your first config should be rejected, as you assign 100% of
the interface bandwidth to classes which exceeds the default maximum
reservable bandwidth (which is 75% of link capacity). This can be
changed with the max-reserved-bandwidth interface command.