[c-nsp] ME6524 SFPs

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Fri Feb 9 11:41:42 EST 2007

Yes, the bottom rows of SFPs would be upside down, this is have some space
between the two rows for easy removing of cables. If we align the
ports in the same direction between two rows, it will be difficult to pull
out the cables.

If you haven't noticed, this is true for even RJ45 based linecards which
has two rows of ports. The second row will have it's connectors in the
reverse direction.

sukumar