[c-nsp] EtherChannel on WS-X6148-GE-TX

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Fri Feb 9 17:33:56 EST 2007

Sorry, I was wrong. I remember authoring this linecard limitation
bug Release-note a long time ago, and was going based on that memory.

As somone already pointed out it is a per etherchannel limitation due to
the linecard architecture and you will run into this issue even if the
ports of the same channel as spread across different linecards.

sukumar