[c-nsp] IPv6 on MSFC2

Church, Chuck cchurch at multimax.com
Sun Feb 11 11:53:50 EST 2007

Thanks Hank.  In my particular case, I was using the right command, but
it wasn't working.  Was giving a "not-supported" type message.  When I
reset the flexwan, it started working fine.  Some kind of software bug,
maybe.  Will definitely keep that list nearby.  Another one that the
Cisco guys mentioned was:

PSRB-U00-OR-01#show controllers cwan 2 0 ?
  align         Show recorded alignment data
  logging       Show logging information
  proc          Active process statistics
  tech-support  Show system information for tech-support

That one seems helpful, as it's possible to grab some flexwan stuff
without consoling into it.

Thanks,

Chuck