[c-nsp] VRF-Lite Question

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Sun Feb 11 16:34:46 EST 2007

Can you be more specific.  The answer might have to do with:
  * MPLS labels or it might have to with
  * PIX Contexts or it might have to with
  * further use of GRE tunnels or it might have to with
  * inter-vrf static routes, or....

I picked up a lot of my inspiration through Cisco's two volume set:  MPLS
and VPN Architectures (mostly in the second volume)

  _____