[c-nsp] Cisco Security Advisories

Paul Cairney lists at cairney.me.uk
Mon Feb 12 00:00:23 EST 2007

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 08:16:43PM -0800, Wendy Garvin wrote:

> Folks,
>
> 12.2(25)S12 is planned for February 12th, and contains the fixes for all
> three advisories that were released on Wednesday.

I noticed this was available over the weekend, compiled on the 7th according to 'sh ver', however have only just got arround to testing it.

I am seeing fairly random ipv6 bgp session flaps on one of my lab 7200's, has anyone else had a chance to play yet and either noticed similar behaviour or had any experience with ipv6 running on this 'rebuild'?

Thanks,

Paul